Thursday, May 7, 2009

D.I.Y oversized tote-bag.

I was in desperate need of an extra large Tote bag for that would fit my large design folders. As no such thing seemed to exist, I took to Lax's old jeans with bleach and scissors to create this last night:
DIY bag, worn with vintage dress from Yasimé in Newtown, and Vintage Maud Frizon brogues courtesy of Zema from Medieval disco. I love these shoes! I've worn them so much over the last few years. They're starting to slowly die though, time to go into retirement.

I didn't even have to sew any pockets on. How convenient!
Striding out with my new DIY bag. I'm going to be the coolest kid in school.

-Love Kaylene

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm not really a size queen but when it comes to D.I.Y oversized totes the bigger the better and it looks like you could fit Lux in there et all. Luv z