Saturday, March 7, 2009

A night of shiny structured 80s jackets.

I headed out a few hours ago for a few casual cocktails wearing this shining exemplar of an 80's silhouette:
(please note that these were not actually taken before leaving the house, but just 2 minutes ago...hence the slightly frazzled/tipsy expressions). I found this little number in a junk store in melbourne. The thing I love most about this top is the back side. What a great shape! 
I digress...
On the way from the Station to the Sly Fox (cheapest cocktails in Sydney) I stumbled across one of my favourite second shops...open at night...and with everything ON SALE!!! 3 garments for $20!!! And so I came home looking like this:

Tadaa!


This tuxedo jacket feels like it was tailor made for me, and it's also really good quality. All these factors however play second fiddle to my main motivation for purchasing this jacket -  it makes me feel just a little bit more like Bryan Ferry.


-Love Kaylene.

P.S. - Stay tuned for the remaining 2/3rds of my second hand bargains!!!


No comments: